STARTING JANUARY 11, 2023
Framework for youth and family ministry
This formation presents the vision for comprehensive youth ministry that is experienced virtually and in-person, includes synchronous and asynchronous programming. This vision seeks to develop youth ministry by incorporating developmentally appropriate youth programming. It highlights the importance of family life, while involving young people as integral members of the faith community, and collaborating with community organizations in a common effort to promote positive youth development.
A Renewed Vision for Youth Ministry
A Vision of Young People today
Developing Faith Assets with young people
Fruitful Practices and strategies in Youth and Family Ministry
- To understand the pastoral foundations for ministry with young people
- To become familiar with several viewpoints (sociological, psychological, cultural, societal, familial) for understanding the internal and external forces that shape the growth and development of young people today
- To express a vision for comprehensive youth ministry as grounded in church documents
- To promote a comprehensive ministry with youth in their milieux by applying the foundational concepts and principles.
11 JAN 2023
18 JAN 2023
25 JAN 2023
1 FEB 2023
– Link to the Zoom room for the meeting
To ensure that you receive this information, please save firstname.lastname@example.org in your contacts as a recognized email address.
If you do not find an email from us. Please check your spam/junk mail/unwanted mail/advertising boxes as you may have filters in place.
Feel free to send us an email if you still can’t find our emails.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.